11 comments

H&M Christmas lingerie under £22!


Hi everyone, 22 days till Christmas! (eeek excited!) I thought I'd do this post encase you ladies need another prezzie idea as you just don't have a clue what to treat yourself with. I think underwear is great, because I love it when you buy new underwear and it just makes you feel invincible and sexy (don't deny you haven't had that feeling girls!) and I never think you can have too much underwear (I'm only saying that because according to mum I do, I don't though trust me.) 

 H&M have AMAZING priced underwear I reckon, so I have picked out 3 underwear sets which are not only under £22 and will make you feel gorgeous, but will also get you into the Christmas spirit. 
Merry Christmas ladies! x



Bra - £9.99 (click here)
Lace briefs - £4.99 (click here)





Bra - £14.99 (click here)
Lace string briefs - £6.99 (click here)

Bra - £12.99 (click here)
Mesh string briefs - £6.99 (click here)

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments

  1. Wowow, 22 days, can hardly believe it!I love the underwear you posted!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's crazy! And thanks Hun glad you like them :) x

      Delete
  2. Love them all especially the lace black set:) your new follower www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love h&m underwear, bought some the other day! The first is my favourite :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the lace set is my favourite too! so classy xx

      Delete
  4. i love the first ones!! dead sexy ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow they are all so pretty! the first set is my favourite

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig