confused weather.com

Leave a Comment






This weather at the minute is so unpredictable! Im starting to wonder if we are ever going to have a proper summer (even though I don't tan anyway). These Primark trousers are my go-to in this on/off weather, they're light, so comfy and those kind of trousers that you can literally chuck on with anything for a casual but comfy look . Light knitwear is also great for English weather and I'm loving this sleeveless top from H&M. Also, I love H&M's twist on the hoop earrings, one of my favourite pairs at the minute.

Top - H&M £7.99 other colours here but similar here for £10
Shoes - ASOS similar here
Sunglasses - Forever21
Earrings - H&M (available in store now)
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig